UltraGuard AG 120
Transparent Omniphobic Nano-Coating Non-Stick to Dust
ULTRAGUARD AG-120 is a specially designed nanotechnology based omniphobic (water and oil repellent) coating that repels liquid stains and remain non-stick to dust and any other solid darts protecting the aesthetic look of the surfaces for a long duration. When applied a thin layer (10-20 micron) of this coating is truly non-stick and scratch resistant, hence the surface is completely wipe-able with dry cloths only, need no use of any harsh chemical cleaners thus reduce the maintenance cost. The coating protects the substrates from dust accumulation, corrosion and any kind of graffiti marks.
Area Of Application
- All types of residential, industrial and exhaust Fans
- Air conditioner units and coils
- Home appliances
- Equipment and Machineries
- Composite Panels and painted outdoor structures
- Metal cladding
- Steel wash basin, commodes
Benefits & Advantages
- Nanotechnology based transparent coating
- Doesn’t allow dust to build up
- Water and oil repellent
- Completely wipable easy to clean
- Reduce corrosion
- Scratch resistant
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Resistance against chemical cleaners
- Compliance ROHS guidelines
- Can be applied spray, padding or roller
- Cured by 5-8 hrs at Room Temperature or 30 mints @ 80-100oC
Surface must be free from stains, dust, dirt, grease, oils and any other foreign substances. Any flakes of old paint or powdery residues must be scraped off and cleaned thoroughly by sanding using an emery paper. Algae and fungus on walls to be removed by high-pressure water wash or coir brush and apply Bio-Wash fungicides solution if needed. Apply suitable primer and top coat and allow it dry it properly before applying ULTRAGUARD AG-120.
- Mix 5 parts of base (part A) with 1 part of hardener (part B) by volume
- Mix for 2-3 minutes to obtain a homogeneous clear solution
- Apply the mixed solution on the substrate using spray, brush or rollers
- Coated panel require overnight drying and curing to achieve maximum robustness
- Don't apply materials below dew point and above 50oC.
- Avoid rain during application till the surface is dried.
Available pack size: 20 ltr.
Product Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacturing